Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lapbook

I am going to start working with Carter on his 1st lapbook today. I think these will be great learning tools and even something I can sit down with Carlee and look at. Our first lapbook will be on Autumn. Once we are done I will post pictures so you can see what we learned. My time is very limited with having a newborn but I really hope to incorporate these into our learning time.

As for the file folder games these are turning out to be great as well! The ones we are currently using I made back in college. Some are even appropriate for Carlee (matching colors, etc.). I hope to make some new ones as I get time!!! Thankfully Caleb has started to sleep 6 hrs at night so I don't feel so wasted during the day which will allow me to get more accomplished hopefully!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Looking for a natural approach to teaching your young child to use the potty? This ebook shares the tried and true approach I used with our young children. For only $1.99 you will learn how to teach your child to use the potty naturally in a stress free environment.