Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back in the Saddle

O.k. so we haven't had a computer for about a week! Argh! Makes you realize how much you use the crazy thing when you don't have it. Anyways, due to not having a computer I couldn't do as much creative stuff as I would have liked for the week but it was good b/c it made me go back to a few of our hands on type stuff. Also, it gave us a chance to work in the "Starting to Add" book I got Carter for Christmas. It's from Usborne. Usborne
Once again, I love this Usborne book and Carter is really enjoying it too. He even stopped watching a MOVIE the other day b/c he decided he wanted to work in it for a bit. Yeah! :)
I guess that's all for now. We'd hope to do a unit on dragons this week, but like I said, due to the computer issue it didn't happen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Looking for a natural approach to teaching your young child to use the potty? This ebook shares the tried and true approach I used with our young children. For only $1.99 you will learn how to teach your child to use the potty naturally in a stress free environment.