Monday, May 4, 2009

Frogs!


This past week we learned about the life cycle of a frog. VERY INTERESTING! God is quite amazing in His creation, I must say. With our last unit I realized that our back door is magnetic. So cool!!! This way Carter can easily work with whatever we're doing and we can rearrange as necessary. (it's the only thing I like about this door. Other than that, it is VERY hard to lock, open, shut and has a terrible draft in the winter. At least I found one good thing about it!) :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Looking for a natural approach to teaching your young child to use the potty? This ebook shares the tried and true approach I used with our young children. For only $1.99 you will learn how to teach your child to use the potty naturally in a stress free environment.