Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here We Go!

I need to post some more pics and updates of what we're doing...we are currently learning about insects (yeah for boys!), their body parts (head, thorax, abdomen), the stages that they go through, etc. We've read a lot of books about bugs and got the theme kit from our library where we even have been able to use a bug net and "observation bottle" that allows you to view your captive bug through a magnifying glass and has breathing holes. That's been fun!! :) We are also combining our theme about bugs with plants and seeds. I have a lot of stuff on these topics from when I was teaching so I should have some more exciting things to post here soon (with pics!).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Looking for a natural approach to teaching your young child to use the potty? This ebook shares the tried and true approach I used with our young children. For only $1.99 you will learn how to teach your child to use the potty naturally in a stress free environment.